View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony83
Founder

re: Taking a break

Hello guys

As i'm sure some of you are aware I am taking a break from the game for a while, I just don't find it fun anymore I log in see if anyone wants to fun a FP etc.. if not i just have no desire to run around questing it's just a massive waste of time so I end up just logging out.

I also found out that my job is relocating as soon as we have a buyer for our current premises so i need to find a new place to live too and learn to drive all before August, so I dont have alot of free time at the moment.

This seemed like the right time to cancel my sub and hang up my lightsaber.

Goodluck with the guild I wish you all the best, i'll check the website from time to time and i may end up coming back after all i've quit this game 3 times already.

Goodbye

Tony
Kendric1
Officer

Best wishes for the future, mate. And who know, we might meet up one day in galaxy far far away, in another game maybe :-)
Ulthanfric
Officer

Hey tony, hope you miss us enough to come back:P Also on this note Malicia (not sure if typed right) told me the other day he was gonna be busy for about 2 weeks but should come back after that.

Jump to: